• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Last weekend I went camping in the Sierras with friends. It was my first time camping in years and was very overdue. Lots of good food, good conversations, and relaxation. Our campsite was right next to a river where I took the pic below from.

I've taken my car in snow and limited dirt roads but this was the first time camping in the mountains. She's never looked happier.

So, apparently we are showing our house this Friday. We want to sell, but with our current situation and work and family and etc we just haven’t had the time to clean and get it all set up. Well, one of our real estate friends told us Monday they had a client very interested in our house. So now we have been cleaning like mad to get it ‘decent’ as the wife puts it. I’m not hopeful on it but maybe it will push up towards wanting to actually list it more, since my job is around an hour away.

also, getting a new couch and leather recliner tomorrow. I honestly think I’m more excited about it. We are getting rid of a sectional by Ashely that the ‘pleather’ has been steadily shedding off of, so definitely excited about that. I will gladly sleep on this couch during doghouse times. Lol.4A1D494A-F2D4-4CC5-8B01-2E6FC5CE7B7D.jpegFB8BFF3D-5484-4701-9EBA-5CCF4EEC00F4.jpeg
Couch may not look like much but the cushions are part memory foam and if you take the cushions off it will allow two people to lay down on it without touching.

Deck extension/Trex install is finally mostly done. Just replacing the stairs and railings with Trex now.
Going to build a Pergola before we move the furniture all back on.
View attachment 31437

That looks GREAT!

So, apparently we are showing our house this Friday. We want to sell, but with our current situation and work and family and etc we just haven’t had the time to clean and get it all set up. Well, one of our real estate friends told us Monday they had a client very interested in our house. So now we have been cleaning like mad to get it ‘decent’ as the wife puts it. I’m not hopeful on it but maybe it will push up towards wanting to actually list it more, since my job is around an hour away.

also, getting a new couch and leather recliner tomorrow. I honestly think I’m more excited about it. We are getting rid of a sectional by Ashely that the ‘pleather’ has been steadily shedding off of, so definitely excited about that. I will gladly sleep on this couch during doghouse times. Lol.View attachment 31438View attachment 31439
Couch may not look like much but the cushions are part memory foam and if you take the cushions off it will allow two people to lay down on it without touching.

Good luck on selling the house -- I had no idea you were all looking to move.

We had an Ashely sectional that did the same thing. It was so bad we couldn't even give it away. It ended up on the curb for bulk trash when we moved houses in Hawaii. That new couch looks quite comfortable!

also, getting a new couch and leather recliner tomorrow. I honestly think I’m more excited about it. We are getting rid of a sectional by Ashely that the ‘pleather’ has been steadily shedding off of, so definitely excited about that. I will gladly sleep on this couch during doghouse times. Lol.View attachment 31438View attachment 31439
Why would you want two people laying down on it and not touch? I mean I know why my wife would want that...

Why would you want two people laying down on it and not touch? I mean I know why my wife would want that...
LOL. Because that is literally the description my wife gave me about one of the reasons she was buying it. 😞