• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Thread

Yeah, it’s a great time! Love the smell on the river. Seeing deer, bald eagles, geese, and the varieties of herons. The smallmouth bass fishing is great! Shooting the rapids is great fun! I’m getting older and it takes me a few days to recover after a trip. I feel like by the time I’m in my 60’s I may be too old to do it any longer. I’m sure I’ll miss it then.
Just stay in great shape (like me 😊) and they will have trouble keeping up with you...

I got home Last night after 7 days away from my wife and kids. I drove up to Boston area about 11 hours on the road, to watch my 2yr old niece while my sister and Brother in-law went to go have their 2nd kid. I got to stop and my Aunts place on the way up, and my dad’s place on the way back. And I got to spend a lot of good time with my niece. It was a great trip but boy, was I glad to get home and have my own two boys run over to me with hugs, and see my wife and dog again!

Attachments

• E36124A9-FAE6-4C86-8C1D-67B4DB4108D6.jpeg
    E36124A9-FAE6-4C86-8C1D-67B4DB4108D6.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
I got home Last night after 7 days away from my wife and kids. I drove up to Boston area about 11 hours on the road, to watch my 2yr old niece while my sister and Brother in-law went to go have their 2nd kid. I got to stop and my Aunts place on the way up, and my dad’s place on the way back. And I got to spend a lot of good time with my niece. It was a great trip but boy, was I glad to get home and have my own two boys run over to me with hugs, and see my wife and dog again!
Look at all that hair!

Great job. Smoke something good tonight when you finally decide to join us!

Great looking area Smelly. You do get to take a deep breath when you hit that water. Where was this taken? In this setting I always enjoy the peace, the sound the water makes, the freshness of the air and perhaps some animals.
It is near Augusta, MT, right on the other side of the mountains from Glacier National Park. There was not much in the way of breathing occurring once you were in that water! 😂

That almost was for you Billboard. Lol
2017817-draake.jpg

I’m happy because I found out yesterday that insurance is going to fix my truck, rather than total it! I was rear ended two days before my road trip up to Boston a few weeks back. Unbeknownst to me, the hit bent my frame, nickeled my truck bed and accordions my trailer hitch (well I kinda knew about the trailer hitch, just oblivious to the extent). So according to the body shop, They need to replace everything behind the cab. I g et to keep the wheels and muffler but the frame, bed, tail gate and trailer hitch get replaced. $9k worth of new-ness!