• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Acquisitions 2022

I have seen this popping up on shelves around here. The 13 year age stamp has me intrigued but curious. The corporation that owns and markets Buckner’s is only a few years old. That makes me think they sourced barrels from somewhere. Around here that ‘somewhere’ can be really good or not so good!

Augusta is a cool town though. I used to work in an office right on the river there. Nice people. George Clooney’s hometown.

I’m not going to take a $200 plunge on it until I hear more.

It's certainly a nice drop! Becoming harder to find, so I should stash a bottle away...

What are peoples thoughts on George Dickle Bottled in Bond? Worth getting or pass?
Or should one just go with an Angles Envy or an Old Forester 1920/1910?

Last edited:
image.jpg
Hey guys. New here to posting. 2 most recent picks. The backbone store pick there is freakin awesome. Wife got it for me for the birth of our son 3 weeks ago. She also bought me the blantons maple syrup for Christmas which was awesome but the makers private select there I just bought last week. Pretty good but not amazing. It’s the Costco one but I found it at a local spot. Any way anyone have any recommendations for similar bourbons to the backbone?

View attachment 53492
Hey guys. New here to posting. 2 most recent picks. The backbone store pick there is freakin awesome. Wife got it for me for the birth of our son 3 weeks ago. She also bought me the blantons maple syrup for Christmas which was awesome but the makers private select there I just bought last week. Pretty good but not amazing. It’s the Costco one but I found it at a local spot. Any way anyone have any recommendations for similar bourbons to the backbone?
Backbone is another company that picks and flips barrels distilled in Indiana. You are looking for other bottles sourced from a place called Midwestern Grain Products. Smoke Wagon, some Barrell, some Smooth Ambler, Redemption, Penelope, Old Elk, Remus, Jos. Magnus, Pinhook, are a few. Read the back label.