• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

My wife says, "no more cigars!"-pass

Okay, I got it last night. :D All levels are good!! :thumbs: I’m going through it tonight and I will post my puts and takes. I’ll have it mailed out by noon tomorrow. Thanks a million for including me!! ;)

Sounds great DreC!, good to hear that everything is in tip-top shape. :thumbs: Got to give surferonthecrystalcoast credit for that. :thumbs: Will check CP again later tonight to see what goodies you decided to take. :)

Sorry guys, late night at work yesterday :angry: didn't get around to digging in. Today I'm out of here at normal time and will post my P & T's.

IT WILL GO OUT TOMORROW!

Again...sorry ???

DreC said:
Sorry guys, late night at work yesterday :angry: didn't get around to digging in. Today I'm out of here at normal time and will post my P & T's.

IT WILL GO OUT TOMORROW!

Again...sorry ???
No problem, the wrold won't end. Will check back again late tonight and PM you on p's and t's. :D

Okay Gents here are my P &T's:

Takes:
#51 CAO Italia
#43 CuestaRey #9

Puts:
#58 Partagas D-4(Isom)
#59 AFuente Short Story
#60 Mayorga Toro Mad
#61 R&J Anniv. Toro

Thanks a million for letting me part of my first pass participation. The wife sent them out today. I'll post the DC once she gets back from her shopping spree.

sOber it's headed your way. :thumbs:

-Andre

Looking great DreC!, you must have noticed that Partagas is one of my all time favs(a Habana Partagas symbol was my siggy at one time) Awesome play!.

Heads up George! :) :) How's life in Jersey?

Just wanted to let participants know-George PM'd me and the pass is at his place safe and sound. He will posting puts and takes sometime within the next couple of days. Have a good turkey day!!. :thumbs:

Great to hear, I was wondering when we were going to here from George.

-Andre

:0 George just got through with the Gob and now he has this pass. I'd hate to have it back to back like that. Or would I love it :love: :sign:

When someone crys foul on a put/take, it should be a obvious foul if you dare to bring someones charater into question. I'm such a hot head sometimes, I will withdraw PAM put/take and leave the rest of the oringals. I must say that the PAM put may not have been apple for apple but was far from "poor".

Puts/Takes

#62 Monte #2/ #44 SP Beli
#63 VR -FAM / #58 PSD4

Extra Put: #64 Ashton VSG

DC Good sometime tomorrow # 0303 3430 0000 9258 4473

s0ber,

I'm not sure if there was an ISOM for ISOM rule. But I say poor p/t. You took an EL and put a regular production back in. Took a PSD#4 and put a n/c in place of it. If it's okay with Scott then I'll quit my complaining. Just figured I'd voice my opinion.

*soap taken away* :sign:

Randyb1 said:
Ive got to start checking this thing more often, only three more and its all

MINE
Don't hold your breath. :lookup: :lookup: :lookup:

:sign:

Your item was accepted at 1:56 pm on November 30, 2004 in PINE BEACH, NJ 08741. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later

Package received here are my P/T's

Take:
#27 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada
#46 Graycliff Expresso Pirate
#53 CI Legends Red Label

Put:
#66 Perdomo EDS CE
#67 DC Maximus #3
#68 HDM Petit Robusto (isom)
#69 Bacanero Classic Maduro Robusto
#70 Alec Bradley Havana Sun Grown
#71 Partagas Presidente 99' (isom)

Will ship Package out to Moki Tomorrow afternoon and post DC number
Also there are only a couple more single bags left and I did not have any to add to the pass

Looks great!, It's been awesome having you kingpin, thanks for making this a great success. :thumbs: :thumbs: