• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie Starts a Pass...

IIIIIIIIIIIM READY! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIM READY! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM READY!! :D

JOE.M. said:
good to hear it Joe.

Finally had time during P.O. hours to send it out.

DC # 0303 0130 0001 8671 2890
Insurance # VC 071 664 057 US

:thumbs:

We're making progress!

Wooohoooo!!!!!

Thanks Michael.

Remember. Nobody touch my Host Pack. :angry:

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
JOE.M. said:
good to hear it Joe.

DC # 0303 0130 0001 8671 2890
Insurance # VC 071 664 057 US
Yea baby!! Ready and waitin'!! :thumbs:

stogieman said:
Hello there psyktek, the normal way it works is you go to the Lobby on your first post and introduce yourself. Then we greet you and make sure your on the up and up. The next thing is you can not come in on an active pass and just jump in and say, I want in. Try out what I said and you'll make more friends here than enemies.... :)
:) Hi Stogie-
I was reviewing this thread for another reason and decided to reply to your advice to me. I may be slow, but I'm thorough!
I wanted to send this to you as a PM, but then couldn't quote it. I'm not sure you'll see this at the end of this long thread, but here goes.
Initially, I felt put down by your post, but then I realized that you were only giving me good advice, which I subsequently took, and I'm glad I did.
Just to clarify though, I really wasn't trying to jump in on a pass that was already going. I don't know why my message took so long to post, but I really thought the pass had not gone off yet.

So, having learned from that experience, I started my own pass and would like to invite you to join. It's "Sometimes a cigar is only a cigar" pass.

C'ya on the board!

I wasn't intending to make it sound that I was putting you down, just to furnish a little guidance is all. :)
I'll have to think about your pass cause I'll be up in NY for 2 weeks next month gettin' married and don't want the Box to sit some where gettin' hot or worst stolen.

Maybe if you want, we can do a 5 cigar blind trade between the 2 of us. Just an idea.... :thumbs:

After dealing with these guys here at CP so long, I've got a new high tech kevlar reinforced model Y2K Mail Box from hell!!! Bring it on psyktek..... :sneaky: :sign: :D

Ok...

It's 8/10 and I'm back in California. sorry to have been out of touch, but I sort-a figured I would be, which is why I PMed our host with my alt-address and dates away.

Now it sounds like Sir Smokes may have sent the box to my Sister.

If he did, then I'll instruct her to just open it, get the next address, tape it back up, and send it along -- skipping me.

If, on the other hand, it's on its way to my Mountain View, California address, I'll treat it like a normal pass.

If, instead, it ends up in East Pakistan, I can't help you -- you're on your own.

My sincere apologies for any hassle I have caused.

Pretty good for a newbie Pass :D

Don't worry Misc. It hasn't been pointed in your direction yet. Sir-Smokes had a few problems and just sent the box out this past Fri or Sat. I instructed him to send it to JoeM since we were not sure which address you were at since it had been a couple weeks since we talked. I think Joe will send it to you and you to RicMac25 (is he even in the pass. It's been so long, I can't remember) and then home to me. Everything is right on track.

Keep watching. Joe will let you know when it is ready to get to you.

SD

Ummmmmmm... Errrrr... I'm not going to be home all day tomorrow, I am going to leave a note for the "mail person" :lookup: to leave it with my sister-in-law who lives next door. Hopefully she will, if not I will get it on Wednesday :( Sorry!

Got the box today! I will go through it tonight and try and get it out in the AM! Have been having some Pain issues and my meds are not helping so it might not be until Friday. Sorry.

OK! Got a chance to dig through and here are my P&T's!

TOOK!
858 MADDIE
Placensia TKO

PUTS
Onyx reserve toro
TVS toro
Cohiba XV654
Indian Tabac super fuerte churchill natural

Like I said before, depending on how I'm doing I will try and get it out tomorrow! Will also try and find a new box, This one has seen better days! :thumbs:

Thanks for the puts Joe. Sorry to hear about your pain. If you need a few days, by all means, take them.

SD

I think Joe will send it to you and you to RicMac25 (is he even in the pass. It's been so long, I can't remember)

Yes i'm in this pass, geesh. You go away to Cancun and everyone forgets about you.

Yes i'm in this pass, geesh. You go away to Cancun and everyone forgets about you.

We didn't forget about you.

Next in line is:

Misc
Ricmac25
Home to me.

Joe, you are free to decide the pecking order. :D

ricmac25 said:
I think Joe will send it to you and you to RicMac25 (is he even in the pass.  It's been so long, I can't remember)

WHO?? ;)

SD_Stack said:
Joe, you are free to decide the peckER order. :D

WOW, THATS COLD! :p

I will have it on its way to Ted in the AM! I figure it would be a bit silly to send it across the country and then back across and then back across again... know what I mean?? ???