• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not just Sharks - 2006 Champion Named!

Steve,
You get mucho bonus for the gnarly band combustion! Wow, I've never known anyone who has smoked an Inmenso. Well done lad, well done!

Wilkey

I probably would have kept going, but that band really imparted a HORRID taste.. it was smoking a burning piece of plastic.

slevy007

~steve

I'm just going for the Tatuaje, but the rest will do as well :p

Had a nice PAN Torpedo but it fell apart when I turned it upside down :angry2:

Steve,
You get mucho bonus for the gnarly band combustion! Wow, I've never known anyone who has smoked an Inmenso. Well done lad, well done!

Wilkey

I probably would have kept going, but that band really imparted a HORRID taste.. it was smoking a burning piece of plastic.

slevy007

~steve

Bah Steve!
Try smoking a Tabamex band...u think the cigar is bad enough...the band doesn't help either :rolleyes:

Here is my impression of an ash stand with a Partagas Spanish Rosado. Got greedy and tried to smoke the band after this pic was taken. I got another inch or so and lost it before I could take a pic. Sorry for the quality, taken with my phone.

Ashstand.jpg

Here is my impression of an ash stand with a Partagas Spanish Rosado. Got greedy and tried to smoke the band after this pic was taken. I got another inch or so and lost it before I could take a pic. Sorry for the quality, taken with my phone.

Ashstand.jpg

You stole my original cigar entry! :sign:
Nice outside pic! Gotta give props for that!
-Rob

All this time and I thought Wilkey was a man. Who said we don't have any female smokers on the board?

Ashstand.jpg

You stole my original cigar entry! :sign:
Nice outside pic! Gotta give props for that!
-Rob

Nice cigar! It was better than the ball game! :rolleyes:

Nice ash-stand, Cigar Hound. :thumbs:

Rohner, I'm seeing some interesting stuff here so I will probably put up a few booby prizes. Heh, I said booby.

I wonder, how many of you guys use the special, super secret ash-straightening technique? Every time I take a puff, I rotate the cigar about a quarter turn. When I remember to do this, the ash stays pretty straight, barring any serious construction flaws. And there is an even more super-secret ultimate ash technique...but I'll wait to reveal that one. ;)

Well done everyone. :D

Wilkey

Brown,

I'll probably make the call and give out the prizes by about the middle of next week. I want the folks to have a chance to smoke this weekend and a day or so over.

Hopefully, even after the initial competition is over, folks will still use this thread to post their pics. In fact, I've got my own cigar contender to smoke next week. :D

Wilkey

Alrighty guys!

Give it up we have a WINNER right here!

Pre-stand...
pre-stand.jpg

The winning stand!
thewinner.jpg

Post-stand!
afterstand.jpg

All other efforts are futile! :laugh:

-Rob

Here are the 12 ash-stand contest contenders so far. I have cropped and gathered all the key shots for easy viewing. Some great efforts here! I can't wait to see how the boys at the Schlesinger's Herf do. Although, I suspect that Rob's latest effort is going to be hard to beat. :thumbs:

AshContenders01.jpg

AshContenders02.jpg

1 slevy007
2 Mr. Wolf
3 Cigar Hound
4 Rohner
5 rob300c
6 kevpriest
7 brewmeister
8 brickhouse
9 rob300c
10 browndevil
11 caferacer
12 rob300c

Wilkey

Rob...nice attempt. But my next entry will have you feeling pretty down about yourself :p

Seriously though, great pics!

I like what I'm seeing. :D

Rob, you are a true cigar-smoking madman! Oh yeah, and Viva La Padron!

Wilkey

Alrighty guys!

Give it up we have a WINNER right here!

Pre-stand...

The winning stand!

Post-stand!

All other efforts are futile! :laugh:

-Rob

I'm not even gonna post mine - you got me by 1.5 inches!

man oh man!!!
Nice job rob!