• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

Awesome of you Al, as always! So many great folks that are deserving. My first vote would go to Rod, as without him we wouldn't have this great place. Second would be to MarkJR in memory of Louie, and of course third to the troops. I believe the last box should be raffled with the proceeds going to the upkeep of CigarPass.

This is what I would say, if I was more articulate.

That being said, I'm saying :thumbs:

I just got off the phone with the MF office. These are on the way. I haven't decided on the free box yet and we are so close to 50 sold here. I want to give away #51.

I'm afraid I don't have the cash or the space for a box, but would be interested in 5 or 10 if someone wants to sell off a partial box. I did have the pleasure of smoking the Special Edition lancero and loved it. I'm sure these will be tasty and I love the size.

Everyone is being too politically correct and deciding to follow each others lead on where the box should go. While I certainly don't have a problem with any of the suggestions, c'mon guys, be a little creative!

Al, I think you should send the box to Bsneed51. They are having a CP get together on the 21st of May where there will be quite a few guys traveling to make it (it's not associated with one of the Outlaws events) down to KC for an herf that weekend. If you hit 50 sold and give a box away, I think this would be a great way to do it because you would end up spreading the love to multiple CP'ers.

Everyone is being too politically correct and deciding to follow each others lead on where the box should go. While I certainly don't have a problem with any of the suggestions, c'mon guys, be a little creative!

Al, I think you should send the box to Bsneed51. They are having a CP get together on the 21st of May where there will be quite a few guys traveling to make it (it's not associated with one of the Outlaws events) down to KC for an herf that weekend. If you hit 50 sold and give a box away, I think this would be a great way to do it because you would end up spreading the love to multiple CP'ers.

I hate it when you're right! .... Fucker! :laugh:

Raffle them off, proceeds to be donated to the charity mentioned by LouieD's family. A nice memorial, I do believe.

JMHO - B.B.S.

Send them to me so I can sell them for a profit

Now that's what I'm talking about, that's the Spirit Phil! Add a little story to that about how you broke your ankle falling out of a tree saving the 4 year old neighbor girls kitten and they're yours.

Send them to me so i can sell them and use the money to take grammar classes to Gary off my back and buy some Maui Gold pineapples for my wife for our anniversary. :laugh:

edited for grammar :D

Now that's what I'm talking about, that's the Spirit Phil! Add a little story to that about how you broke your ankle falling out of a tree saving the 4 year old neighbor girls kitten and they're yours.

In that spirit you should give them to me to help raise funds for underprivileged cigar smokers (me) in the local area.

I was thinking you should give them to me. As one of the newer guys on this forum I believe its my duty to give the FOG's a reason to pick on me. I mean, its only a matter of time before one of us new guys does something with enough poor judgment and a blatent disregard for the rules to become the topic of discussion and public reprimand. So I figure, my shouldn't it be me. The way see it, its a win win situation. And well if that fails then I can always sell them for double what Insight was going to sell them for.

Edit for spelling

It wasn't a kitten, it was a platypus. That poor girl is in the hospital after it got her with the toxic barb =\

So this first give away is going to have to be split up, Brett and Phil I'm going to add a free 5 pack to your order. Who are the other couple going to be?

Send me some! My wife's vibrator just broke and all of my Conde 109's just disappeared. :(

Send them to me so i can sell them and use the money to take grammar classes to Gary off my back and buy some Maui Gold pineapples for my wife for our anniversary. :laugh:

edited for grammar :D

What?!?! :laugh: