• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Some personal info for my other family….

Haven't had a chance to read the entire post but really happy to see a smile on your face!

Surgery was at 8:15 this morning and we were back home at 1. It went a lot quicker this time, but unfortunately no pictures during the surgery. I did wake up 1/2 way through the procedure and talked to the surgeon, as he put stitches in my eye and got everything done. Pretty crazy to see everything going on, reminded me of that scene in “Fire in the sky”. Feel 100% better with all this tape off my eye and face. They put a pain block in, so until it wears off (tomorrow) I gotta keep this gauze on. I’ll take some pictures tomorrow of what my eye looks like. Next is my 1 month follow up, where we’ll see if all this killed the melanoma and discuss the biopsy of it, for chances of metastatic movement, to elsewhere in my body. Thanks everyone for the positive thoughts/prayers, truly love this place and everyone of you.

Cheesy ass smile just for you Jeff and a picture of the sexy glasses I get to wear for a month.

View attachment 52638

View attachment 52639
Glad to hear things went well!

Have you ever considered a side hustle as an Elvis impersonator...?

That dilated pupil...

When I was a kid I got rust in my eye from an old swamp cooler. It was day or 2 until my eye was red, that's when somebody else noticed and we went to the eye doc. Not a big deal procedure, but they dilated my pupil for it, and it didn't go back down for years.

Fast forward until my 20s when I had surgery and was just coming out of it. The nurse shines a little light into my eyes and I could tell she freaked out a little, started hittin' the buzzer. I asked her if it was because my pupil was dilated and she said yeah, that was a sign of brain damage. So that's my story, brain damage.

What a journey this has been so far, all my best wishes for you my friend! I can imagine when you were very paranoid during your experiments with the devils hippie lettuce it was hard to sleep with one eye open.

Hadn’t replied here because I’m tracking by other means. But at least wanted to tell you I continue to think of ya brother. Hoping everything progresses positively.

Also, bourbon is medicine.