• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

d088a8b7952089306f7be8e2ca079af0.jpg

2002 Diplo 1 [emoji6]

EP Carrillo Oscuro toro. Very nice smoke, excellent wrapper, good burn, ample smoke.

Drew Estate Pope of Greenwich Village...may order a 2nd bundle, reminds me of a richer, sweeter Undercrown.

oke&coke said:
About a third way through of a Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva Toro.  Packs a punch and belches smoke like a steam locomotive but the flavors are starting to grow on me here.  The construction is also top notch.  The burn has hardly wavered despite the humidity.  I think it may do well with some age.  Can't wait to try the maduro at some point.
Today I am smoking what I thought and is marked as the maduro.  Doesn't taste like an SAM and the color is way too light.  Oh well, will just have to find another and try it.

Illusione Holy Lance...this particular cigar is about as close to perfect as it gets for me.

Since I am on vacation for two weeks, following up with a Jericho Hill.  Nice bar of chocolate.

Smoking an Asylum 2012 with a cup of coffee. Have no idea where I got it or know anything about it...but its a solid cigar. One dimensional, but a good single dimension of flavor.

Had a CH Mason Dixon Northern Edition from MichaelD last night. Way preferable to the Southern for me, better spice, richer smoke.

Monte Cristo Desde 1935

Only non-cuban MC I have ever liked, and these things are right tasty. Took a chance and bought on auction a good while back and they were good from the start and getting even better.

Bsneed51 said:

La Aroma de Cuba churchill.  I am enjoying this one.
The base LADC are my go to "daily" stick.  Love them. 

I can see that.  It was tasty, but not overly complex and didn't turn bitter at the nub like some smokes do with me.  Looks like they can also be had for a decent price.