• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Have to go to Santa Fe NM tomorrow for a few days, one of my daughters just had her first chemo treatment, and has a 7 wk old baby, so going to help her for a few days, while her husband is at work.

Happy that I get to see her as she’s going thru this, happy I get to see by grandson, happy I can help, and happy she has a very curable cancer.
Not happy that she’s having to go thru this, F cancer.
Prayers sent your way for fast recovery

Have to go to Santa Fe NM tomorrow for a few days, one of my daughters just had her first chemo treatment, and has a 7 wk old baby, so going to help her for a few days, while her husband is at work.

Happy that I get to see her as she’s going thru this, happy I get to see by grandson, happy I can help, and happy she has a very curable cancer.
Damn! Sorry to hear this Frank. Keep us posted on her progress. Is this one of the twin girls?

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts to you and your family.

Wishing her a speedy recovery and a positive outcome.

Damn! Sorry to hear this Frank. Keep us posted on her progress. Is this one of the twin girls?
Yep. Was out there this week, she’s faring well, although a few sides, but she’s not getting RCHOP, she’s getting a less caustic protocol. Her form of Hodgkins is very curable, and if the small % of chance happens and she doesn’t respond to the initial treatments, we’ll take her to MD Anderson in TX. put me at ease a bit to see her, and see that she’s in good spirits, and tolerating well.

Thanks to all for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers!

Yep. Was out there this week, she’s faring well, although a few sides, but she’s not getting RCHOP, she’s getting a less caustic protocol. Her form of Hodgkins is very curable, and if the small % of chance happens and she doesn’t respond to the initial treatments, we’ll take her to MD Anderson in TX. put me at ease a bit to see her, and see that she’s in good spirits, and tolerating well.

Thanks to all for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers!
MD Anderson is the place to go to!

I hoped this cornice would fall on my daughter the other night when had the outdoor fire and sled riding party. She kept going inside to pee and her husband and I kept watching and waiting.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is hanging over the door by 2ft.

Now I will have to go knock it down myself 🤠

20220206_112731.jpg