• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

That works for Covid too.
I once took a road trip with a group of grown adult men, to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. On the way down, we were "pre-gaming" a bit and one guy thought it'd be cool to act like he was drinking clorox. He took a gulp and held it in his mouth for a few seconds, then spit it out the window. Yup, NOT a good idea. While he may have had a bacteria free mouth, he proceeded to get sicker than a dog. His temple voided everything he'd put into it and it took him a good 36 hours to fully recover. Things you should remind your kids not to do.

Floyd T

I once took a road trip with a group of grown adult men, to Lake Cumberland in Kentucky. On the way down, we were "pre-gaming" a bit and one guy thought it'd be cool to act like he was drinking clorox. He took a gulp and held it in his mouth for a few seconds, then spit it out the window. Yup, NOT a good idea. While he may have had a bacteria free mouth, he proceeded to get sicker than a dog. His temple voided everything he'd put into it and it took him a good 36 hours to fully recover. Things you should remind your kids not to do.

Floyd T
That and Tide Pods.

Floyd T
There are easier ways to bleach your teeth.

My wife is having foot surgery and they just called me to explain that the previously installed metal won't come out as expected. Another hour or so to finish up and no place to smoke while waiting. Thank goodness for Snus!

My wife is having foot surgery and they just called me to explain that the previously installed metal won't come out as expected. Another hour or so to finish up and no place to smoke while waiting. Thank goodness for Snus!
Darin,

I hope the surgery is a success and she's up and running in short order. Prayers sent, my friend.

Floyd T

Buddy, that's awful, I hope she recovers soon.