• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

Phukin A on both counts! Nate, my friend, I can't tell you how happy I am for you. I pray you both have the strength to continue to work through the issues and find the love you once had. Good on ya, Nate.

Michael, you have a PM. I'm thrilled Corey found his way, on his own. This is monumental!

Floyd T

Well like our good friend Nate... this should probably be in the happy thread... but... started here... so...

My Son went back to treatment. He called me or texted me everyday so far and told me he still has a little money so he doesn't need any. A very very good sign. He slid back ... but caught himself and that is a very happy thing for me. Thanks for everyone's prayers and good words. So appreciate you all. Smoke something good and pat yourselves on the back for being good friends.
Great news @Nate1977 ... so happy to hear your news.
Great news Michael 👍.

My email and FB got hacked last weekend and the hacker took control of my 14 tr old FB account and has been posting for sale things and messaging my friends in messages to sell them stuff. Got a few people for some money already. If you are on FB and see that Michael Dohrman profile ... don't send any money... and report the profile as hacked and a scammer... the profile needs to be shut down at this point because with a slew of my friends reporting my old profile... FB is doing nothing. I lost all the memories of my late Mother...and that hurts.... but I'm mainly upset the hacker is fooling my friends and taking their $$. If any brothers here have FB... warn others about it and do due diligence to not get taken for money. This has been a nightmare hoping my banks aren't hacked into. Identity theft is devasting. Any of you IT guys out there that feel they can help... LMK. Thanks.

My email and FB got hacked last weekend and the hacker took control of my 14 tr old FB account and has been posting for sale things and messaging my friends in messages to sell them stuff. Got a few people for some money already. If you are on FB and see that Michael Dohrman profile ... don't send any money... and report the profile as hacked and a scammer... the profile needs to be shut down at this point because with a slew of my friends reporting my old profile... FB is doing nothing. I lost all the memories of my late Mother...and that hurts.... but I'm mainly upset the hacker is fooling my friends and taking their $$. If any brothers here have FB... warn others about it and do due diligence to not get taken for money. This has been a nightmare hoping my banks aren't hacked into. Identity theft is devasting. Any of you IT guys out there that feel they can help... LMK. Thanks.
Sorry this is happening!

Here's a classic example of the irresponsibility of today's media.

I am heading to the Allegheny National Forest next week with John fields and John Elliott and I was notified today that there is a 1000 acre forest fire raging out of control near my son's camp.

I reached out to the National forest, and they confirmed that it is 162 acres and it is completely under control.

Pittsburgh radio and TV were reporting last night that it was 1000 acres out of control.

Between FB and Tik Tok ya might as well walk around nude. Once they have your info it is for sale, ain't no such thing as privacy. It was a grand idea at inception, but the $$$ got in the way.
Gee go figure? Money getting in the way of reality.😁

I am heading to the Allegheny National Forest next week with John fields and John Elliott and I was notified today that there is a 1000 acre forest fire raging out of control near my son's camp.

I reached out to the National forest, and they confirmed that it is 162 acres and it is completely under control.

Pittsburgh radio and TV were reporting last night that it was 1000 acres out of control.
It will be 1000 acres after we are done with it.

Well maybe that explains the "fire watch weather" bulletin from Alexa yesterday for the SW PA area. I swear the weather notices are getting far more absurd every week. I mean the dang thing wars about just normal rain like it is the end of the world.

Be careful, I hear John slips mickeys in folks drinks & does unnatural things while they’re unconscious.

Sorry to hear, Michael. It's certainly the irreplaceable memories that hurt the most.

My oldest daughter just messaged this morning that someone started making $199.99 charges to facebook until they maxed the card. Facebook says it could take up to 45 days to resolve. USAA said they will "open an investigation". Luckily she's only out about $800 until resolved, but FB won't block the charge from going through -- just channel it through the resolutions portal bureaucracy.

Not sure how unhappy I should be. I had the best dentist ever but he retired and sold his practice. I had a filling fall out and went to the new people.

They charged me $460 for a filling. And that was the cash price since I don't carry dental.

Is this the going price or did they see me coming?

Not sure how unhappy I should be. I had the best dentist ever but he retired and sold his practice. I had a filling fall out and went to the new people.

They charged me $460 for a filling. And that was the cash price since I don't carry dental.

Is this the going price or did they see me coming?
Per Teh Googulz:

"On average, the cost for a dental filling without insurance could run from $200 to $600. This is just an average estimate, and the price could be as low as $100 or as high as $4,000. The cost of a dental filling procedure varies based on several factors, including: Cavity size."