• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What’s on the grill/smoker today? 2020

I was at Winco a while back and they had full packers for $3 a pound, so I bought a few and threw them in the freezer. Also had tenderloins for $6 a pound, so have a few of those in the freezer too.

$3/pound is cheap. We just got a Winco, guess I need to go look.

When one of your daughters, who isn't a real fan of eating meat and asks for a thin burger, you make her one.

20200825_184057.jpg

I tried to capture, just how thin it was, compared to the others. She loves those thin burgers, that places do on griddles, think of Steak N Shake.

When one of your daughters, who isn't a real fan of eating meat and asks for a thin burger, you make her one.

View attachment 33177

I tried to capture, just how thin it was, compared to the others. She loves those thin burgers, that places do on griddles, think of Steak N Shake.
We have a couple places around here, most notably for me, Telway, but I did grow up on Travis burgers. If you are from southeast michigan you will know the Travis burger, and be happier when you find telway.

Both provide “thin” burgers but they are more of the slider type. Typically too large to be a slider and too small to be a “burger” but taste amazing. (Especially after a night out at a concert or something ;))

My Angel takes potatoes in the AM, seasons them in bacon grease, onion power, garlic powder,cracked pepper, and sea salt. Medium size russet potato. Onto the grill for a couple of hours. It’s the best potato I’ve ever had. I’d rather eat the skin than the body!

Attachments

• 267E5E0C-6477-4741-BC6E-DDFB3122008C.jpeg
    267E5E0C-6477-4741-BC6E-DDFB3122008C.jpeg
    196.1 KB · Views: 7
My Angel takes potatoes in the AM, seasons them in bacon grease, onion power, garlic powder,cracked pepper, and sea salt. Medium size russet potato. Onto the grill for a couple of hours. It’s the best potato I’ve ever had. I’d rather eat the skin than the body!
Butter or anything? Does she just season the outside, or slice it and season!

You da man, could eat the living heck out of skins.

So check this out...in a couple weeks it’s my step son birthday...30th. Looking at smoking a prime rib. Not 100% sure yet but I’ll have pics if we do.