• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2013

This was my lineup for saturday night:
Brooklyn Summer Ale
Iron City Amber
Abita Turbodog
Scuttlebutt Porters
Rouge Chocolate Stout
Youngs Double Chocolate Stout

The Black Cloud said:
Ah, my bad.  I spaced between the states of VT and VA.

That's a tough mix up you should feel bad for VA... LOL

jfields said:
Personally I'm offended Paul!
I mean't he sound feel bad for degrading your state like that and mix it up wit VT... Doc knows what I mean...  :laugh:

jfields said:

Coors Light followed by more Coors Light.
That's like admitting you smoke Swisher Sweets.

What are you talking about John?...T Paul has that Rocky Mountain Spring Water on tap at his house 24/7 :laugh:

The Black Cloud said:
Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch Weasel.  It's pricey, but I recommend.
i3iam1.jpg

The Calvados and Cognac barrel aged versions of this are pretty damn good, too.

duglynukem said:
Coors Light followed by more Coors Light.
That's like admitting you smoke Swisher Sweets.
I've been known to have a Swish or two.

Next you'll be telling us you like Liza Minnelli, The Village People, and Barry Manilow. ;-)

Samuel Adams Fat Jack. Nice example of a pumpkin ale. You'd never know it is almost 9% ABV. The cinnamon and nutmeg mask it quite well.

I had one bottle of Fat Jack last year and was really impressed by it.  I made sure to grab two bottles this time around.

A little off topic but I heard Sierra Nevada is discontinuing Tumbler.  I'm pretty bummed about this as I think it's an excellent brown ale.  So if you dig brown ales and see this on the shelf, give it a go before it's all gone.

Great Divide Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti with a March 28, 2012 bottled on date. Much better than the football game I'm watching! Excellent example of an Imperial stout.

The Black Cloud said:
I had one bottle of Fat Jack last year and was really impressed by it.  I made sure to grab two bottles this time around.

A little off topic but I heard Sierra Nevada is discontinuing Tumbler.  I'm pretty bummed about this as I think it's an excellent brown ale.  So if you dig brown ales and see this on the shelf, give it a go before it's all gone.

That Saddens me... I just discovered Tumbler last year. Looks like I need to stock up.

Picked up a couple bottles of Rogue Chocolate Stout.  I can't believe how good this stuff is!  It tastes just like a melted chocolate malt.  Delicious!

Rod said:
Picked up a couple bottles of Rogue Chocolate Stout.  I can't believe how good this stuff is!  It tastes just like a melted chocolate malt.  Delicious!

If you can find it there try this one! DAMN its goooooooodddddd!
Its their Double Chocolate!

110911+Rouge+DblChocStout.JPG

The Black Cloud said:

As early as it came out this year, I'd be surprised if there's any left around. Can't say I'm surprised they're discontinuing it, though. When I was checking out their website about a month ago, I noticed they added another fall seasonal to their lineup. I assumed this one was actually going to be released in the fall, since Tumbler got pushed to the summer. Guess I was wrong.

Had a friend over last night and had the following...

Finished off the growler of Pike's Brewing Kilt Lifter Ale, there was only about a glass left in this one.
Started and finished a growler of BarrelHouse Brewing IPA, they are a new California company.  The beer is good, and the owners are really cool.