• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Drove through Minneapolis on vacation and grabbed some Surly.  Had a Coffee Bender and Furious.

bfreebern said:
Drove through Minneapolis on vacation and grabbed some Surly.  Had a Coffee Bender and Furious.

You son of a bitch.

bfreebern said:

You son of a bitch.

Hey, 1 of each has your name on it!

Pardon my typo....I meant You son of God.  :thumbs:

So delicious, by far my favorite beer!

Rod said:
So delicious, by far my favorite beer!

Looks good Rod! I had a Rogue Chocolate Stout tonight, but it doesn't look quite as tasty as that one!

Iv'e been drinking way tooo much of my 8.2% ABV Pliny Clone.. OMG is it goood.

1406078125777.jpg

I had a Widmer Upheaval IPA last night (actually three).  First time I tried one of these - I loved it.  Has a kick to at 7%.

Last night, a couple of Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA's.  My fridge is rarely without some of these - reasonably priced and a very good IPA.

I've had a number of Mississippi beers the past two days. Since 2011 they changed some laws and the craft brew scene in MS has gotten much better. I've had some from Yalobusha, Oxford, Crooked Letter and Southern Prohibition. They were all solid beers. None that I wet my pants over, but good and I would buy again.

Picked up a six pack of Rogue Dead Guy.  I'm loving this beer.  I don't know why it has taken me this long to try it.

Just recently drank my last bottle of 2010 Abyss to celebrate the birth of my son...Definitely past its prime. Been sipping up Golden Road Hefe like crazy too....its my favorite local easy drinker.

Happy IPA Day! I had a Stone Cali-Belgique IPA Bomber today at work to celebrate. :cool: