• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

I've bought my share of expensive beer over the years and have always been disappointed. But this stuff made by Trappist Monks is worth every penny my daughter paid for it. :thumbs:

Doc

I'll say! Rochefort 10 isn't cheap!

Had a 2010 KBS last night.

If I had nothing else to drink besides Rochefort 10 and St. Bernardus 12, I'd be very happy.  Well, maybe some Surly Darkness mixed in.  Enjoy it Doc.

Just filled a growler with Westbrook Mexican Cake!  I'm waiting for the sun to go begin it's descent to enjoy this local brew.

^ If you happened to know where I can get a 6er of cans of their Gose I'd be ever grateful!

tumblr_inline_mvc1jbN5zm1rlvsal.jpg

Emoshun,  my store has about a dozen cases in stock at the moment.  I'll be glad to grab you a 6er & get it out to you.  It'll be mid to late next week when I can do it.  I'm out of town til Wed, but I'll get some for you.

theronray said:
Emoshun,  my store has about a dozen cases in stock at the moment.  I'll be glad to grab you a 6er & get it out to you.  It'll be mid to late next week when I can do it.  I'm out of town til Wed, but I'll get some for you.

Gotta love this place...

River Dog Milk Stout now.  I'm pleased with the selection of SC beer I've had recently.

Devil Doc said:
Welcome aboard. Belgian beer sucks.
wink.gif

Doc.

Devil Doc said:
I've bought my share of expensive beer over the years and have always been disappointed. But this stuff made by Trappist Monks is worth every penny my daughter paid for it. :thumbs:

Doc

:laugh:  :laugh:

Finished off a growler of Sun King Wee Mac Scottish Ale.  If anyone is ever close to Indianapolis, Sun King makes some fantastic brews.

Celebrating my Kings cup win with a Sierra Nevada 30th Anniversary Stout.  Bold yet smooth if that makes any sense.  Refined.  The coffee/cocoa in the finish is excellent.

qxnkgh.jpg

I just had my last bottle of the New Belgium Lips of Faith Cocoa Mole.  It was different brew, but I really liked it.  Chocolate and some heat from the peppers.... who wudda thunk?

Satchmo said:
I just had my last bottle of the New Belgium Lips of Faith Cocoa Mole.  It was different brew, but I really liked it.  Chocolate and some heat from the peppers.... who wudda thunk?
I haven't been very impressed with the Lips of Faith series, but this one was pretty decent. I'm really digging beers that use some kind of spicy pepper in the process. Usually turns out pretty nice.

I had a Cigar City Cuban Espresso Brown Ale last night. I also had a Pear Sour from Cigar City while at their brewery on Saturday.