• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

emoshun said:
Pint of Hairy Eyeball on tap, fuggin amazingly complex cloves/plum/brown sugar yet not overly viscous and just shy of a barleywine.

This does not drink like a 9.4%!
I need a pint of hairy something.....

Did anyone get the tag number off that dump truck that ran me over last night.

jfields said:

Pint of Hairy Eyeball on tap, fuggin amazingly complex cloves/plum/brown sugar yet not overly viscous and just shy of a barleywine.

That could be taken in so many different directions, I'll leave your need for a hairy something alone.

tomthirtysix said:

Way too many last night, fuuuuuuuuuuu I have a headache this morning. See untappd or instagram for pics.

WTF is "untappd'? Did a new Internet sensation get by me AGAIN?  :rolleyes:

If only it had ever been mentioned on CP before...  :D

The only way your ball busting post could have been worst was if I had posted in that thread!  :laugh:

Yeah, I remember reading it, but I obviously have no retention of it's content.

I'm 'ironpeddler54' over there. I tried to get my normal online name, ironpeddler, but the nerve of some DH to claim it already...I just hope it wasn't me sometime in the past.  :whistling:

bfreebern said:

That could be taken in so many different directions, I'll leave your need for a hairy something alone.

You big dolt! I wasn't even thinking that you perv.............. But, now that you mention it, I bet a hairy clam would make me feel better.

ironpeddler said:

Way too many last night, fuuuuuuuuuuu I have a headache this morning. See untappd or instagram for pics.

The only way your ball busting post could have been worst was if I had posted in that thread!  :laugh:

I'm 'ironpeddler54' over there. I tried to get my normal online name, ironpeddler, but the nerve of some DH to claim it already...I just hope it wasn't me sometime in the past.  :whistling:

5'4" is pretty generous, don't you think?

tomthirtysix said:

5'4" is pretty generous, don't you think?

Once again I have to give it to you...

No, not 5'4'...it means 54"  :laugh:

jfields said:
Good one!

Screw you Baldy II... :laugh:

lesean-mccoy.gif

You're just sore because someone stole the phone books stacked on your front seat, and the wooden blocks off your pedals.

jfields said:
You're just sore because someone stole the phone books stacked on your front seat, and the wooden blocks off your pedals.

Yeah, the township recycling guys took them last Wednesday by mistake when I was loading my car for work and the doors were open.  ???

Abita Andygator Helles Doppelbock. Not bad. Slim pickings here 'Nawlins.

Ladyface barrel aged Deraileur
Ladyface Trappistine
McEwens Scotch Ale
Anchor Liberty Ale
Modern Times Fortunate Islands 
Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye

Last night started with an Avery Czar, followed up with a Goose Island Coffee Stout and then finished with most of a 32oz growler of Southern Tier Choklat. All good stuff, Goose Island is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

With those goodies and the rain, I slept like a stone last night!

Wyerbacher Blasphemy last night. Not overly sweet like some Quads. A little "thin," but still a great beer.

Yesterday I had a couple Lefthand Milk Stouts on tap, much better than from a bottle.