• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

Today it was a Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.  Great pairing with a cigar.

A new micro brewery opened near me called Rock and Run.   Tried some of their beers last weekend and came away pretty impressed.

R&R Cross Country Saison
R&R Mud and Muck Stout
R&R KC Smoke
R&R Farmhouse Funk (this one was fantastic)

I was lucky enough to get a Terrapin Wake N Bake, so that's what I'm having. Really good Imperial stout!

bfreebern said:
I was lucky enough to get a Terrapin Wake N Bake, so that's what I'm having. Really good Imperial stout!
I've heard great things about Wake N Bake!
Just some Shiner Bock for me tonight....Don't hate, it's way better than Coors Light.  :D

Over the past few days:

Alesmith Nut Brown (I worried when I heard that Sierra Nevada was discontinuing Tumbler.  Well I guess I found an excellent replacement)
Cismontane Double Rainbow DIPA (probably the darkest DIPA I've ever seen.  The color bordered on deep orange/brown)
Modern Times Blackhouse oatmeal coffee stout (solid)
Stone Old Guardian (forgot how hoppy it is fresh.  I prefer less hoppy barleywines)
North Coast Old Stock (I'd had it before but it blew me away this time.  Super intense with a mouth load of almonds and marzipan)
Hangar 24 Gourdgeous:
8xnh2w.jpg

Crown Valley Farmhouse Lager - first beer in a long time I couldn't finish. Just awful. Only beer from them that I haven't liked.

I had the below beer for the first time this weekend and I absolutely loved it.  I honestly thought it would be too hoppy for me, but it was perfect.  It was very balanced and it went down way too quickly.

aviary_1395065087834_zpsbcpxpkgb.jpg

That's what I like about Imperials..... They are usually very balanced when it comes to hops.

Good stuff huh!

jfields said:
That's what I like about Imperials..... They are usually very balanced when it comes to hops.

Good stuff huh!

Ummmm, yep.  I'll be looking for more, in the future.  Thanks buddy for this one, definitely on my Top 5.