• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

I had the new Prairie "Bible Belt". It's Prairie BOMB adjuncts on the Evil Twin "Even More Jesus" stout. It's more chocolate/coffee than the BOMB, I really enjoyed it.

20140317_211259_RichtoneHDR_zpsmzlqrhg7.jpg

Big thanks to John (JHolmes) and Kris (Light this!) for making this possible and John the glass is amazing bro!

gallery_13257_1558_781940.jpg

There was Guinness yesterday and then there was Guinness through a randall of cherries and coffee beans.  The two pours of that beat out whatever else I drank yesterday.  Absolutely delicious.

The Black Cloud said:
There was Guinness yesterday and then there was Guinness through a randall of cherries and coffee beans.  The two pours of that beat out whatever else I drank yesterday.  Absolutely delicious.
Sounds great!

Tall Paul said:
Big thanks to John (JHolmes) and Kris (Light this!) for making this possible and John the glass is amazing bro!

Mmmmm! How was the Westy 12 Paul ? Did it live up to the hype?
That glass does look amazing.

Had the Rogue Double Chocolate Stout last night, and I have to say that I was disappointed.  Definitely not what I was expecting.  Very smokey tasting with very little chocolate taste.  I pick up a ton more chocolate on their regular Chocolate Stout.  Not a bad beer, just not what I was expecting...

jfields said:

Mmmmm! How was the Westy 12 Paul ? Did it live up to the hype?
That glass does look amazing.
It was great and defiantly lived up to the hype! I have never had a beer like it and I would say I liked it better than the Spencer.

So yesterday there was:

Ladyface Bluebelly barleywine
Avery Maharaja
Stone 2008 bourbon barrel aged IRS
Guinness with cherries and coffee (they still had it leftover from St Paddy's day)

and now:
2011 Deschutes The Abyss
2vrwjz9.jpg

The Black Cloud said:
So yesterday there was:

Avery Maharaja
Guinness with cherries and coffee (they still had it leftover from St Paddy's day)

and now:
2011 Deschutes The Abyss
2vrwjz9.jpg

Sound like a great day! MMMMMM

CulturedHick said:

So yesterday there was:

Avery Maharaja

and now:
2011 Deschutes The Abyss
2vrwjz9.jpg

What happened to the "You suck!  :laugh: " answer CH???
We don't edit comments here at CP...plus I thought THAT answer was waaay more on point as I'm jealous too.  :laugh:  :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

So yesterday there was:

Avery Maharaja

and now:
2011 Deschutes The Abyss
2vrwjz9.jpg

We don't edit comments here at CP...plus I thought THAT answer was waaay more on point as I'm jealous too.  :laugh:  :laugh:

You're right Gary, my mistake. Back to the original plan.......
Hey Jeff, since you got all that great beer yesterday and I didn't...You suck!  :laugh:

CulturedHick said:

So yesterday there was:

Avery Maharaja

and now:
2011 Deschutes The Abyss
2vrwjz9.jpg

You're right Gary, my mistake. Back to the original plan.......
Hey Jeff, since you got all that great beer yesterday and I didn't...You suck!  :laugh:

That's my boy!!  :thumbs:

Ahhhh...things are back to normal and life is good. Back to my coffee...

Whos dick do I have to suck to try this Abyss?

Some day some day....

Tall Paul said:

Some day some day....

The moment you walk through my front door, you'll have a glass in your hand. Well, right after you suck my dick that is... :laugh:

ironpeddler said:

Some day some day....

The moment you walk through my front door, you'll have a glass in your hand. Well, right after you suck my dick that is... :laugh:
If that's what it takes, I'm passing.