• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

bfreebern said:
Numb Comfort - Deep Ellum Brewery

First barley wine I've enjoyed.

Glad you liked it, I think it's super syrupy but still good.

Last night had Noble Aleworks Naughty Sauce (golden nitro milk stout) which is one of my favs, and a pour of Anderson Valley Wild Turkey barrel aged stout.  Right now Bear Republic Cafe Racer 15.

ws22kh.jpg

Look how dark the head is on the sucker!
On Freeberns beer that is.....

Very intense (good veracity) spanish cedar on the nose in this one, mouthfeel is quite viscous and there is a peppery twang imparted from the Spanish Cedar barrel aging.

9BC18EE7-6A60-479A-8506-17B62D8D65B0_zpsrf1kulbi.jpg

Oh and it does not drink like an 11%!

Boulevard Championship Ale
Black Butte 25
Crown Valley Gunslinger Double IPA
Boulevard Two Jokers

Great beer!  Would have been even better had I not chose to drink it when it's 93 degrees out!

10603513_765418260168047_7689671582855890092_n.jpg

Had a Belgian Dubbel Homebrew I bottled back in 2010. Quite tasty!

I told someone I was going to send him some, but I think I'm going to drink it all first!

I really want to try the Boulevard Hibiscus Gose, if anyone can help out when it hits shelves this Tuesday.

hibiscus+gose.jpg

Started off with a Kona Castaway IPA, then a Firerock Pale. Sculpin, and a Strand Brewing Co White Sand IIPA for lunch.

Dinner was a Sierra Nevada Single Hop, Flipside IPA (didn't like) then 2 more Sculpins.

Lots of pork slap and heady topper at my assistants 60th yesterday.

davidr2340 said:
Lots of pork slap and heady topper at my assistants 60th yesterday.

Man I wish we could get Heady Topper in this corner!!!
It's an excellent beer!

Been all over the board lately.....

Nitro Milk Stout
Nitro Sawtooth Ale
Rochefort 10 & 8
Liefman's Cuvée Brut
Tank 7
Caldera Moglee

Samuel-Adams-Latitude-48-IPA-Deconstructed-12-Pack.jpg

I'm on my second 12 pack. This is a real education in hopology. Look it up if you're interested. I don't have the time to explain.

Doc