• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guinness, Samuel Smith Nut Brown Ale, Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout, Miller Lite (ran out of the good stuff)

I had a Sierra Nevada Torpedo today. Just picked up a six pack and hadn't had it before. Very good beer, nice strong hop flavor with a nice smooth mouthfeel. I was eating it with burgers and brats. Not a good pairing, but I will make sure that I have the rest of the six pack with more appropriate food. I would definitely recommend it for you hop fans if you haven't tried it.

I drank some left hand sawtooth ale and leinenkugals (sp?) Summer Shandy! What a great name!

Had Cuvee de Tomme and Rogue Shakespear Stout on tap Thursday night with Chico.

This weekend had the pleasure of having Juxtaposition...this was different but enjoyable. Then I had a Primator Maibock, this was crisp, clean and malty. I really enjoyed this one. Lastly I had a botlle of Temptation batch 4...WOW, yummy! If you like sours this is a must...I polished the 750 by myself and was still looking for more =)

samuel Smith Old Brewery Tadcaster Famous Taddy Porter, knob creek back :thumbs:

Ok now onto a Wychwood Hobgoblin Dark Irish ale, not very good IMOP.

Today's libation of choice was a Ballast Point Sculpin. One of the best IPA I have ever had the pleasure of drinking.

Drank my first Goose Island Bourbon County Stout - Not what I was expecting. I was expecting more vanilla/toffee/irish cream flavors but I was hit with dark ripe fruit & molasses flavors. I was also disappointed in the low carbonation...very little head and not much in the mouthfeel.

A local brewery (Rahr) has a Winter Warmer aged in bourbon barrels that tastes like an Irish Car Bomb in beer form. It has a huge head compared to the regular version and excellent retention along with vanilla/chocolate milk flavors. I guess I was expecting this to be similar but they're obviously very different.

Anyone else have the same experience with this brew?

Tyranena Bitter Woman on the Rye

Hmmmmm. What the hell is that? Did I turn you on to Tyranena? I'm surprised you can get that.

Anyway, I was very fortunate to come across a store in Green Bay that still had Hop Slam on the shelves. Picked up a couple 6 packs. Muy excellente!

Hmmmmm. What the hell is that? Did I turn you on to Tyranena? I'm surprised you can get that.

Anyway, I was very fortunate to come across a store in Green Bay that still had Hop Slam on the shelves. Picked up a couple 6 packs. Muy excellente!

Oh yeah, I also had the opportunity to try Double Bubblejack IPA. Pretty good. Rush River is a brewery to keep an eye on. Bubblejack IPA is phenominal. They just need to keep an eye on their production. It's not uncommon to get a bottle that is 'off'.

Oh yeah, I also had the opportunity to try Double Bubblejack IPA. Pretty good. Rush River is a brewery to keep an eye on. Bubblejack IPA is phenominal. They just need to keep an eye on their production. It's not uncommon to get a bottle that is 'off'.

I trade with a guy from WI that sends me a bunch of their stuff.

The other night with Cali Mike we had Temptation and Speedway on tap and split a bottle of Older Viscosity. Also had a Firestone 12 and Cascade Blackberry Lambic before going to the bar. The 12 was the best beer of the night.

Had a good weekend. Drank some local beer from Dry Dock Brewing. Also had a Hop Stoopid and this beauty last night. Cheers!

22409815.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.