• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be picking up some Surly Hell tomorrow. German-style lager...? Really, can Surly actually brew a lager? I doubt it. We'll see.

Oh, and don't you f..kers go asking me to mail you some. Unless you have some Nugget Nectar for trade, then we'll talk.

Nugget Nectar just got released midyear right now :whistling:

You're in luck though because I'm not a Helles lager fan.

Last night..

Portsmouth Wheat Wine - Amazing.
OR Ten FIDY - Also excellent.
Ska Modus Hoperandi - piney, citrusy love in a glass.

Just got back from camping in Yosemite, we had an awesome time ... had a baby bear look for food outside my tent in the middle of the night :0

While camping I took a few cases for me and a few friends to enjoy during the day and at night with smores by the camp fire.

We had:
  • DFH 60 Minute
  • DFH 90 Minute
  • Lost Continent IPA
  • Longshot Cranberry Wit
  • Longshot Double IPA
  • Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout 08-09
  • Duchesse de Bourgogne
  • Orchid White
  • St Amand
  • GI Bourbon County Stout 07
  • Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti
  • Old Rasputin RIS
  • PtE
  • Sierra Nevada Bigfoot 04 and 09
  • Ska Decadent Imperial IPA
  • FFF Moloko Plus 08
  • Unibroue 16
  • Fat Tire Skinny Dip
  • Mammoth Amber

Oh and a bottle of 15yr Glenlivet...we had lots of fun!

Just got back from camping in Yosemite, we had an awesome time ... had a baby bear look for food outside my tent in the middle of the night :0

While camping I took a few cases for me and a few friends to enjoy during the day and at night with smores by the camp fire.

We had:
  • DFH 60 Minute
  • DFH 90 Minute
  • Lost Continent IPA
  • Longshot Cranberry Wit
  • Longshot Double IPA
  • Duchesse de Bourgogne
  • Orchid White
  • St Amand
  • Old Rasputin RIS
  • PtE
  • FFF Moloko Plus 08
  • Unibroue 16
  • Fat Tire Skinny Dip
  • Mammoth Amber

How was it?

We had:
  • DFH 60 Minute
  • DFH 90 Minute
  • Lost Continent IPA
  • Longshot Cranberry Wit
  • Longshot Double IPA
  • Duchesse de Bourgogne
  • Orchid White
  • St Amand
  • Old Rasputin RIS
  • PtE
  • FFF Moloko Plus 08
  • Unibroue 16
  • Fat Tire Skinny Dip
  • Mammoth Amber

How was it?
It was awesome...got a trade for an 05 and 03 so I can do a 10 year vertical.

I like how the hops mellowed out.

Moylan's Celts Golden Ale = yummy! Tried a sixer of Dead Guy Ale with my buddy but to be honest it was overshadowed by the smooth and sweet Moylans. Not bad though, I'll give it another try.

Last night had a Mikkeller Cascade Single Hop IPA... eh wasn't that impressed, it was missing something.

Tonight had the Mikkeller Warrior Single Hop IPA...better then the Cascade but still missing something. After I popped open a bottle of Oak Aged UnEarthy...I kind of liked this one. It was different. After just coming back from camping and with the smokey fire smell in Los Angeles, this tasted like forest in a bottle. If it was possible I would say OA UnEarthy is a forest in a bottle. Lots of pine and oak resin. Nice and different then I'm use to.

All though it kicked my ass at 11% I'm having a little trouble typing this on my phone.

Picked up a sixer of Long Hammer IPA but haven't had one of them yet. I haven't had one and after I bought it I checked out the reviews on BA.. doesn't look like it is anything to get too excited about. :(

Drank a Great Divide Hercules DIPA tonight that was decent but not really my style...too bitter and not very balanced. There was a lot of yeast in the bottle that also put me off in the last half of the bomber.

Just drank the KBS I got from Justin's PIF. Not really what I was expecting and I think I prefer Bourbon County Stout or Black Butte XXI to this. The nose was amazing and I thought I was in for a real treat but the flavor was all coffee/dark chocolate and little to no bourbon/vanilla.

Thanks for the opportunity to try this before I made any major trades for it, Justin!

Dogfish Head Raison D'être - one of my favorites.

Currently enjoying a Samuel Smith's Nut Brown Ale...an all-time favorite of mine. Helps that I still have this evening's Opus lingering on the palate. :cool:

Followed up the KBS with a few Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPAs. Damn fine beer and a new favorite Imperial IPA alongside Hop Stoopid which tastes about the same IMHO...fruity yet hoppy. Yum.

Status
Not open for further replies.