• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am drinking some now and all I can say is WOW, this stuff is great! I can just make out the coconut flavor.

Thanks!

Maui Brewing Coconut Porter is an awesome brew! Glad you enjoyed it CH. :thumbs:

Drinking a Home Brew Belgian Tripel I bottled 02/10/2010. Great stuff! I even made the Candi Sugar from scratch with a recipe Justin suggested I follow. Can really taste the burnt sugars coming through on the finish.

ETA correct date.

Sam Adams Octoberfest
Mother's Old School Octoberfest
Left Hand Brewing Oktoberfest

Can't say I was all that impressed with Thirteenth Hour. I agree though, i remember it getting better after sitting for a bit.

ended up cracking open a Kaggen Stormaktsporter. It is terrible... if any of you come across this beer in your travels, please please do the world a favor and buy all of them and send them to me for propper disposal.
followed it up with an 08 Bourbon County

Port Mongo
Speakeasy 15th Anni
Speakeasy (I think) red ale
Alesmith Old Numbskull
Stone 15th Anni (year old bottle. I think the year has done this bottle very well.)

Home Brew Tripel from 2010
Alpine Brewing Ichabod I bought a few years ago
Duvel

Harpoon White IPA, Harpoon Imperail IPA, Harpoon Rye IPA

Delicious!!

It's turning back into to brewing season!!

There is a festival called Beerland going on in my town now and during these four past days I have tried and tasted at least 30 different beer kinds.
And to be honest I forgot most of their names.

Yesterday while on the golf course was a few Kona Longboard Lagers. Then while sitting by the pool was a few Fat Tires. Then at dinner was an Ovila Dubbel followed by a few Racer 5s.

We did a pub roll yesterday and I drank a ton of beer. Some I remember, some I don't. The two that stick in my mind most were Ballast Point Dorado DIPA and Firestone Walker Double DBA. Both were fantastic and if you find some around your area I highly recommend giving them a try.

Last night Southern Tier Pumking from a growler...Best damn pumpkin ale I've ever had. You just gotta try it. Nutty, spicy and sweet with just a hint of pumpkin. It was like drinking pumpkin pie.

Rogue Ales: Dead Guy and Morimoto Soba
Anderson Valley: Summer Solstice Cerveza Crema
Witches Brew: Golden Ale

Had a Bear Republic Racer 5 when I got home followed by a Sumersault.

Status
Not open for further replies.