• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gurkha doble Maduro. Good $4 stick.

La Aurora Connecticut #1 after dinner. Although this is a tasty cigar, the construction is terrible. Almost all of these that I smoked began to unravel after the 1st third. Also, it's too mild.

I can't understand how CA rated this so highly. I guess I'll wait another month or two for my next one (I have a few more to burn) :whistling:

Arturo Fuente 858 SunGrown. Review is in the works.

Wilkey
I look forward to your review! I know you have smoked the Cuban Belicoso because I provided it at DCH I. I know you have smoked the King "B" because I saw you smoke one at DCH II. BTW, if you want an AF Chateau SG or AF Royale Salute SG let me know and I'll bring it to DCH III.

So you have the perspective of an experienced AF SG smoker for better or worse!
AND you give great review! LOL

Arturo Fuente 858 SunGrown. Review is in the works.

Wilkey

I will save ya the trouble Wilkey. Hands down the best SG I've ever smoked. Really dont need to say much more than that. :p

Well, today was unusual since I smoked like 12 cigars the day before and I slept most of yesterday away. I decided on a RyJ Coronitas en Cedro that is a year and couple months old. While in chat I pulled out a 2yo Coro as well. I tried to sleep and that didnt work so I pulled out a Partagas PC that is 2 yo. Again, I cant sleep so I will pull something out after posting in hopes when I am done I will finally drop into never never land. I decided on a RASS that is from 2006. :thumbs:

Bolivar Petit Corona. Never had a disapointing one. Love them so much. BTW can wait for ur review Wilkey, hope there are lots of pics. :D

I had the AF Chateau Fuente SG and a
AF Don Carlos Robusto Both were great! :D

I started the morning with an Oliva Master Blends Torp. For lunch I had a Davidoff Diademas Fina. I finished supper with a Diplimaticos No.2 (02) and a few glasses of Patron Gold. A great start to a great vacation weekend!

I started the morning with an Oliva Master Blends Torp. For lunch I had a Davidoff Diademas Fina. I finished supper with a Diplimaticos No.2 (02) and a few glasses of Patron Gold. A great start to a great vacation weekend!

Great minds think alike, Nate! :laugh:

I had a great dinner at Schatzi last night with another true cigar aficionado. Great prime rib and a fantastic Diplomaticos No. 2... the burn and taste were absolutely perfect!

Today... hot sun and Mag 46 seem like a perfect pair.

Arturo Fuente 858 Maduro with coffee this morning, JR generic Honduran Maduro toro while working on my truck(I like these cheapies), and a Magic Mountain Maduro after dinner. After the Patriots game will sit on the deck and have either an Indian Super Fuerte Maduro Toro or a Sancho Panza Double Maduro Cervantes. Paul :thumbs:

Today with Joe (siruisstoogie) and Steve (slevy007) smoked some good ones...

HdM DC
H.Upmann #2
VRF

A great smoking day!

-Rob

Torched a Gurkha G3, one of the 837 available Gurkhas all of which are decent. :cool:

FFOX fuente fuente last night. I read a review on here last week, which got me thinking I should smoke one. Absolutely superb.

I have a few more stashed away for a rainy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.