• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a stag yesterday, the groom, best man and myself had,

Padron Executive Maduro, shooting clays.

Padron 1926 #2 Maduro, with a couple of Guinness before dinner.

Opus X Reserva D' Chateau, with some more Guinness after dinner.

It was a very good day for all.

Yesterday was a Rocky Patel Vintage 1999..........too mild for me and rolled very tight with hardley any smoke...may need dryer conditions than 65%rh.

Padron 64 maduro imperial

opusx perfection #2

Oliva series S

today;
Mayorga high octane
don lino africa robusto
RP vintage 90'

Today, while watching the Chiefs get their asses kicked, I enjoyed two fine cigars: Rocky Patel '92 Robusto and a Don Pepin Blue Label Magnates.

Quintero Brevas 06. Not quite as strong or as flavorful as I had hoped.

Fuente 858 candela. Wow, a sweet, mild smoke. Unlike the SG, very well-behaved until the very end. A delightful smoke.

Wilkey

Camacho Liberty 2006 - very nice smoke.

Brian

I am getting ready to fire up an Acid C-Note. I had one last night, very smooth even though it was a smaller cigar. I also noticed that it didn't get very hot while I was smoking the stick. Seemed to burn nice and evenly. The stick had a very nice taste to it. Not too harsh or too light. Would consider it to be a medium bodied cigar. Its taste resembled the bigger cigars that Acid makes by Drew Estates.

Don't laugh....A Thompson Empresario.

It tastes like air, but I have a box full of them.

Oliva Master Blend on the drive back from Columbia. Great burn lots of smoke and a nice flavor.

Rejoined the 589th Herf this evening and had me a VSG Torpedo. Great to be back, and a great smoke :thumbs:

I enjoyed an LFD DL Churchill Especiales and an AVO XO Notturno. Both were lovely cigars and went well with my book and few (too many) glasses of Knob Creek.

I had a double chateau Fuente Maddie last night. This cigar seems to promise so much, but it doesn't deliver. Wonderful smell, great prelight draw, and no construction or burn issues. Quite inexpensive too. I'm just not a fan of the taste. Nonetheless, my curosity gets me a couple times a year and I wonder if I'll like em next time.

Sat down with Atuck and shared in the joys of Anejo #55's. Great cigars!

-Fetter

Just finished up a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Lancero.

Holy smokes. Great smoke, review is posted. Thanks a ton Moki, I'll be in the fetal position for about an hour :p

Just finished a chateau fuente sungrown. Great afternoon smoke

arturo fuente hemingway classic maduro.

had lots of wrapper problems but smoked very well and was just about the smoothest cigar i've ever had.

Just finished off a RP Vintage 90 Perfecto that I picked up during the RP event at The Outlaw.

PSD3 LE Thanks Anthony! A great smoke nice FULL flavor!
RAG. Paled in comparison to the PSD3, understandably so... Got plugged at a point and I was fighting it. The burn sucked too. Still pretty decent though.

-Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.