• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What did you smoke today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton San Cristobal Guajiro. Much better than the Classico I had last week, probably due to the time in my humi to dry out a bit, but still pretty fresh tasting. I will have to pick some more of these up to stash away for a while and see how they develop, as I think they could become very nice.

Last night I had an AVO 80th that I've had stashed away since they came out. Time did a wonder for this cigar. Even the burn was perfect all the way down. I finished off the evening with a Monte Petit Edmundo. I have been hooked on these things. I don't know about the 94 that CA gave them, but they are definately a regular in my rotation.

Chateau Fuente sungrown that had 2 years downtime. Harsh at first and then went to outstanding. The ash held even after I removed the band. Got a good buzz giong now too!

Just finished a VSG Sorcerer, gifted to me by a generous brother from CP. Outstanding.

Doc.

This cold hasn't let me taste a thing for the last few days. Hopin' tomorrow to have something.

Just finished a DPG blue label robusto, my first blue, and very nice, with flavors I am coming to associate with Pepin's blends, which I am still pretty new to, but am enjoying quite a bit. So far I am liking them enough to keep them regulars in the rotation.

I'm about to enjoy a davidoff demi tasse

and later I'm going to try to get my g/f to smoke... some pole :thumbs:

Smoked my first Oliva O Robusto this evening. Very nice cigar and even better for the price I got them at! :thumbs:

haha suckcess! lol

this morning, 2 unsuccessful attempts with HDM Dark Sumatra Espresso's, both plugged solid, couldn't even light them, thats now 3 out of my last 5er, 2 left to hopefully enjoy.

ELRDH Corona, tasty as ever.

and it's not even noon yet, great pool day smoking weather.

Smoked my 1st Centurian today, what a great smoke, started out spicy and STRONG, then mellowed out into more of a creamy smoke, not real complex, but still very good straight forward tobacco taste. I'm guessing these will be excellent w/ some nap time on them. Later on, after we go out to dinner, either a Forbidden X Lancero or Forbidden X Dos.

A 70s Monte tubo at the Reggae and Brew event at the Baltimore Zoo.

Quite musty, with the typical monte cocoa profile, but with a strong cedar ending.

Smoked my 1st Centurian today, what a great smoke, started out spicy and STRONG, then mellowed out into more of a creamy smoke, not real complex, but still very good straight forward tobacco taste. I'm guessing these will be excellent w/ some nap time on them. Later on, after we go out to dinner, either a Forbidden X Lancero or Forbidden X Dos.
I gotta get me some Centurians! I finally tried the Troya Clasico. Sounds like the Centurian is similar from your description. It's amazing how many different blends DPG can get from the same basic formula.

I smoked a crazy amount of cigars today before, at, and after the 1st Delaware Herf.

Before:
CAO VR Cathedral
Punch PC (ISOM)
AT:
601 Black Rabito
Bucanero El Capitan
DPG Black Label Toro
Perdomo ESV Regente Maduro
Troya Classico Robusto
After:
Oh yeah, I smoked my first Flor de A. Allones Robusto
AF Chateau SG
Punch Gran Puro

And I'm probably not remembering a couple! Do you think I overdid it? :D

Went to my parents today for a family cookout. All the children were running around after dinner playing. So, my uncle and I each smoked an El Rey Del Mundo Corona Largas from 1983. Pretty nice smoke for such a small ring gauge. Nice aged Cuban Tobacco flavor.

Then of course, I broke out a couple of Anejo Sharks. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, Sharks!!!!!!!! :love:

This evening while listening to Jayhawk football, I enjoyed a La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Lancero and a La Aurora 100 Anos Robusto.

Yesterday, while listening to the Bosox destroy the Evil Empire, I had a Padilla Miami 8/11 Salomon from a box dated Aug 06. What great cigar.

Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.