• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What is your last cigar that you really enjoyed?

Had the Carlos Torano blends from the Vault yesterday on the way home. Pretty dang good tbh. Definitely try one.

I'm smoking a Cohiba Siglo IV from '08 right now and it's pretty awesome.

Had a Thunder by Nimish over the weekend while I was golfing with my dad.

The cigar was pretty good, but the company is what made the cigar really enjoyable.

My first smoke in almost 5 years was a 2005 God of Fire Robusto. Deliciously spicy and smooth down to the band. It's probably what got me back into this hobby!

My first smoke in almost 5 years was a 2005 God of Fire Robusto. Deliciously spicy and smooth down to the band. It's probably what got me back into this hobby!

Glad you're back :thumbs:

I got a five pack or Opus Magn O's. It was the first time I tried this size and they all smoked SOO good. I think they maybe my favorite opus now.

I am currently smoking my last RyJ 2007 EL Escudo, and the last two including the one I'm about a 1/4 into now have been fantastic

CAO OSA Lot 54.

It was a perfect smoke. Not in the least overpowering yet still spicey, very well balanced. Good thing I have about 50 left. As a matter of fact I'm going to go have one now.

CAO OSA Lot 54.

It was a perfect smoke. Not in the least overpowering yet still spicey, very well balanced. Good thing I have about 50 left. As a matter of fact I'm going to go have one now.

I couldn't really get into this the CAO OSA Sol. Tried it twice...both times I couldn't finish the cigar...

Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva. Produced tons of smoke, and was delicious!

A Factory Press IV by LFD. I haven't been able to think about any other sticks but that one since. It was fantastic!

CAO OSA Lot 54.

I couldn't really get into this the CAO OSA Sol. Tried it twice...both times I couldn't finish the cigar...

Hmm, Interesting, Do you think the stick maybe could use a little time in humidor? What did you not like about it?

I've been in Vegas all week and have enjoyed good smokes every day. Surprising (at least to me) is that my most enjoyable smoke was one that I almost didn't buy... Ilusione 888 with a candela wrapper. I was VERY skeptical about the wrapper but decided what the hell and bought it any way. I was surprised how much strength this puppy had and the complexity all the way to the end. I'm looking forward to trying another to see how it compares with my first.
Thats twice I've seen Illusione Candela in this thread. I like the 88 Candela myself.

Brian

I've been in Vegas all week and have enjoyed good smokes every day. Surprising (at least to me) is that my most enjoyable smoke was one that I almost didn't buy... Ilusione 888 with a candela wrapper. I was VERY skeptical about the wrapper but decided what the hell and bought it any way. I was surprised how much strength this puppy had and the complexity all the way to the end. I'm looking forward to trying another to see how it compares with my first.
Thats twice I've seen Illusione Candela in this thread. I like the 88 Candela myself.

Brian
I also have seen this candela popping up lately so i picked one of the 888 candelas today. I will keep you posted as to what I think.

Brian
I also have seen this candela popping up lately so i picked one of the 888 candelas today. I will keep you posted as to what I think.

I'm also a fan of the 888 candela. I wasn't sure about buying them when I saw them, but I'm glad I gave them a try. This was the 2nd candela I had tried, with the first being a Fuente 858, which was a nice smoke as well. I think the candela wrapper is a nice change now and then.

The most recent smoke I had that I would have smoked the nub in a pipe if I had one with me, was the 2008 Edicion Limitada Montecristo No.2 Belicoso. If you can get your hands on any of the 2008 Edicion Limitada's I highly suggest doing so. Guy at my B&M usually only smokes a cigar or maybe two a month. He had two of these (well, one H. Upmann Robusto size, then a Monte after) within an hour back-to-back. I would have if I had more time. Definitely going to be hunting for a box of these...maybe multiple boxes...Oh hell...there goes Christmas, lol!

Fuente Anejo is a cigar that has yet to let me down. I had a 7 year aged Anejo and i smoked it until i literally burnt my lips...just sayin

Wife out of town. Looked in the humidor and saw a bag under a box. Had 4 Casa Fuente cigars left of a fiver that I bought last time I was out there. When I first glanced, I thought they were some Le Bijous because of the orange wrapper on the bottom.

Pleasant surprise.