• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

WoooooHooooo....!

Dude, that thing is huge!

I have the A+, you have the A+++...LMAO!!

Beautiful piece, my friend - enjoy filling it!!

Very, very nice.

The more I see these, the more I'm tempted...

It would be a hard sell to the wife, but it may just be worth the effort.

Good luck with it! :)

Wow Tom, that is truely a beautiful work of art. Congratulations! I'm very happy you finally got what you have been waiting for all of this time.

Wow Tom... Well worth the wait I'd say!!! :love:
That is a gorgous piece of work right there!!! Be proud of that investment my friend!!!

:thumbs:

So what's the deal with the electronics? If you run into some kind of problem can the fans/pelts be removed individually to be replaced? Does the whole humi need to be sent back? What's the process if something goes wrong?

Ahhhhhhh! NOW I know the real reason why my cabinet was late in arriving! hahaha

That towering beauty is truly a thing to behold, honestly. I love it!

Congrats B.B.S.!!!

Darren :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

So what's the deal with the electronics? If you run into some kind of problem can the fans/pelts be removed individually to be replaced? Does the whole humi need to be sent back? What's the process if something goes wrong?
Marcos - looks to me like it all plugs together. I'll bet if guy had to, if you understand which end of a screwdriver to pick up, you could probably remove the offending module and replace it without too much violence.

But, this is going to work perfectly forever, right...??... :cool:

Congrat's on your new addition, Tom - she's a beauty! :love:

Marcos - looks to me like it all plugs together. I'll bet if guy had to, if you understand which end of a screwdriver to pick up, you could probably remove the offending module and replace it without too much violence.

But, this is going to work perfectly forever, right...??... :cool:

I hope it does because you deserve it.

Beeeeeautiful Tom!

That's quite a masterpiece. I...must...resist. :)

Gorgeous Humidor!! One day I will get an Aristocrat........one day.......

anymore updates ???

some pictures of it full, perhaps ???

that sure is a gorgeous cabinet, friend Tom :thumbs:

FINALLY :thumbs:

Very nice cabinet my friend. The finish is beautiful, enjoy it for many years...

Congrats...

Doug

Tom,

That is an absolutely stunning piece! Bob does great work. Congratulations. I know you'll be enjoying it for many years to come.

Wilkey