• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

PACNW Herf-2007

Which works best for you to attend?

• Sept 22

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We're closing on our house some time in September supposedly. Unless it falls on the same weekend, I'll be there.

I'm still at 75%... Mary had her hours cut, so I'll need to look into miles for a flight and if I have enough aswellas rooms. unless someone has a couch to flop on... :whistling:

If not, I'm up for splitting a room!

I've got a spare bedroom that someone could use. Just let me know so I can alert the wife in time to stay outta the doghouse. :cool:

What is the tentative schedule?  Is it just going to be a Saturday afternoon thing or is it carrying over to other days?

....doh. I just realized the herf weekend is also my wife's birthday weekend and we have plans. Whoops. There is an extraordinarily teeny small chance I could convince here that a trip to ID is just what she wanted for her birthday, but I wouldn't hold your breath on that one...... :p

Probably have to carry on without me this time, gents.

Sorry - B.B.S.

What is the tentative schedule?  Is it just going to be a Saturday afternoon thing or is it carrying over to other days?

First post has been edited to add a tentative schedule...please make suggestions and comments so we can get plans rolling!

The current discussion locally is a BBQ for dinner at the herf. Does anyone have any objections? That would likely lead to a per person donation for food...I'm thinking $10-15 range.

To my knowledge we will have a difficult time finding a place to smoke and eat at the same time much before 9pm, although I do know of one place. What are everyone's thoughts?

I've got a spare bedroom that someone could use. Just let me know so I can alert the wife in time to stay outta the doghouse. :cool:

Looks like Cory and I should have some floor space available as well if needed.
Yea, I have no problem crashing on the floor. :sign: :sign:

People could always pitch a tent in the backyard as well. I think we've got a tent or two we could rustle up.

As far as a plan, I'd thought I'd throw this out there... it looks like the Idaho State BBQ competition will be the 21st and 22nd. I was asked to be a judge but had to pass for your ugly muggs. But we could always head down there for lunch/dinner and sample a bunch of different BBQ. ... Just a thought.

I have also recently found out that The Ram and Busters are agreeable to allow smoking on the patio; so there are a couple more options for meals. :thumbs:

I'll have the camera ready! Should we be expecting the Halloween boxers again? Or will it be time for 4th of July instead?

I'll have the camera ready! Should we be expecting the Halloween boxers again? Or will it be time for 4th of July instead?

I'm guessing he'll be wearing those red, heart-covered briefs you gave him for Valentine's Day this year. :D

I'm guessing he'll be wearing those red, heart-covered briefs you gave him for Valentine's Day this year. :D

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you know about those..or the visual you've just created! :laugh:

I don't know what's worse, the fact that you know about those..or the visual you've just created! :laugh:

wow.......all i can say is wow ......with all of them publicity that idaho has been getting latley i cant believe you would post that on a public forum!!!!

wow.......all i can say is wow ......with all of them publicity that idaho has been getting latley i cant believe you would post that on a public forum!!!!

Ironic. But I believe we were prior to the incident. :laugh:

Alright! Any updates on who's coming? Sounds like we have a couple of Reno/N Cal brothers coming from another board thanks to BlueDragon. Clocks tickin! Lets get a preliminary head count. :thumbs:

Alright! Any updates on who's coming? Sounds like we have a couple of Reno/N Cal brothers coming from another board thanks to BlueDragon. Clocks tickin! Lets get a preliminary head count. :thumbs:

nice jackass i post the invite cory gets the credit !!!!!!

You can push me to the 75% crew. Just need a few things to fall into place which should not be an issue (I hope).

Better put me down there with BBS. It's not looking good.