• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

My father-in-law Miguel passed away tonight. He was an amazing guy. We would smoke cigars together. They’re native Spanish speakers, and he would always tease his wife, so she called him El Picadore. Needless to say, I have a box of Picadores put away in his honor.

My father-in-law Miguel passed away tonight. He was an amazing guy. We would smoke cigars together. They’re native Spanish speakers, and he would always tease his wife, so she called him El Picadore. Needless to say, I have a box of Picadores put away in his honor.
My condolences, I’m sorry for your loss.

So sorry to hear, my friend. Your whole family is in my thoughts.

Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and your family.

Condolences to you and your family.

Gavin, sorry to hear of your loss. If there is any positive to come out of it, every time you light up a seegar, you'll have memories of the good times you spent with him. It'll be tough for a bit, but as time passes, it'll ease. As I tell most folks, try to remember the funny times you shared. It'll give you a brief break from the tears! All y'all are in our prayers!

Floyd T

Sorry for your loss

Very sorry to hear Gavin.

I’m sorry Gavin! I never knew what the word meant in Spanish until I just looked it up.

So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. Love and hugs to you and your family.