• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What beer did you drink today? 2014

To many to remember them all, but some we all sampled:

Dark Lord 2014
Zombie Dust
Surly Darkness 2012
Surly Furious
Surly Coffe Bender
Surly Blakker
Surly Overrated
Mothers Raspberry Three Blind Mice
Boulevard Rye on Rye
Boulevard Saison Brett
Boulevard Imperial Stout
Bent Paddle Black Ale

Bsneed51 said:
Dark Lord 2014

I would give your right ball to get a taste of the Dark Lord beer.  I have all but given up hope of ever getting my hands on that one.

I'm having a home brew that llwydtp & myself made with over Christmas.

Weyerbacher Riserva Loved this beer! Nice American Wild Ale with the sour finish complementing the raspberries perfectly. A 750ml bottle goes down pretty easily.....

Need to add Boulevard Love Child 2012 and Edmund Fitzgerald Stout.

Bsneed51 said:
To many to remember them all, but some we all sampled:

Dark Lord 2014
Zombie Dust
Surly Darkness 2012
Surly Furious
Surly Coffe Bender
Surly Blakker
Surly Overrated
Mothers Raspberry Three Blind Mice
Boulevard Rye on Rye
Boulevard Saison Brett
Boulevard Imperial Stout
Bent Paddle Black Ale

jytujy2a.jpg

A truly spectacular Icelandic brew, It's their take on an American IPA. 

It doesn't get much love on BA, but I like this beer. A decent stout with a sour funk finish. Not in my top ten, but decent.

While I was in Switzerland I picked up this IPA from a microbrewery in Ticino. I was decent one of the few non-lagers I found while I was there.
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11845]

Yesterday, I had an Avery White Rascal. That was the first beer or alcohol I have had in a year and a half(don't drink much anymore) and man it was good  :) .

Sam Smith Oatmeal Stout with supper.  I was surprised the bar actually carried it.

To kick the weekend off I'm diving in to a six pack of Zombie Dust!

Drinking the last few of my Sucks reserves.  Needed to clear space from the refrigerator for my move tomorrow.  Packing up and heading approx 18 miles NW of here.

I've recently been sampling a variety of milk stouts -- today's selection includes Lancaster Brewing Milk Stout and The Duck-Rabbit Mil Stout.  They both pair nicely with the maduro cigars I tend to favor.

Sorry, Jimmy, I just saw your post. Moved out to Chatsworth, so not far from where I was. Same job, just finally paid off bills and saved a bit.

I got an early Father's day present, yesterday. A twelve pack of this:

3_14387127_3.jpg

Doc

Devil Doc said:
I got an early Father's day present, yesterday. A twelve pack of this:<br /> <br />
3_14387127_3.jpg
<br />Doc
<br /><br />Wow, now that's a fine Fathers Day gift. A fantastic Belgian brew.